BOC Current Account
BOC Current Account
BOC Current Account comes with a range of benefits to manage your day-to-day transactions either personal or business. You could operate your current account around the clock from anywhere and at anytime of the day through the BOC internet banking and mobile banking facility. Your current account is linked to the largest branch network in the country. An internationally valid debit card is on offer to access your account through 1,000 ATMs locally and over 22 million globally.
Types of Current Accounts available
|Individual||Accounts for Buddhist Monks|
|Sole Proprietor||Government School Accounts|
|Joint||Non-governmental School Accounts|
|Partnership||Government Ministries and Departments|
|Limited Liability Company||Corporations/Boards set up by act of parliament|
|Societies and Clubs||Government Accounts|
|Associations and Trade Unions||Non Government Organizations|
|Co-operative Societies||Accounts opened under special purposes|
To Open an Account
The minimum initial deposit requirements are as follows
Corporate Customer – Rs. 250,000.00
Business Customer – Rs. 15,000.00
Personal Customer (Trading) – Rs. 7,500.00
Personal Customer (Non-Trading) – Rs. 7,500.00
*The above requirements may change time to time.
Benefits available to you
- Can be opened and operated from any branch of BOC.
- Quick cheque realization. (Immediate cheque realization for BOC cheques)
- No commission charged for outstation cheque clearance
- Personalized cheque book.
- One day cheque book delivery system.
- Internationally valid debit card for personal current account holders.
- Account can be accessed anytime via BOC Smart Online Banking & Bapp facility
- 24*365 Head Office Branch, Night Banking, Weekend Banking available to serve your needs.
- 24 hour Call Centre.
- e-Statement facility.
- SMS alert facility.
Open a Current Account with the BOC to experience the convenience
* Conditions apply
Click here to Download