BOC Smart Salary Saver Account
BOC Smart Salary Saver account is a special product dedicated for salaried individuals to manage their hard earnings with a multitude of convenient banking facilities. This product assures a return for surplus funds while availing an instant salary advance to meet urgent needs.
BOC Smart Salary Saver Account can be opened at any Bank of Ceylon branch island wide if you are a salaried individual in the age of 18 to 55 years of age, earning a take home salary above Rs. 25,000/- per month.
BOC Smart Salary Saver Account Offers
- Daily investment of additional funds
- Easy access for invested funds for day to day payments
- Instant Salary Advance
- Automated Monthly Bill Payment
- E-Commerce enabled Debit Card
- Digital Banking Services
- Permanent Employees of Government, Semi-Government and Private Sector (Should be a member of EPF Fund or Pension Scheme)
- Qualified Professionals
Terms and Conditions
- It is required to remit monthly salaries/earnings to BOC Smart Salary Saver Account continuously
- Facilities are provided subject to fulfillment of terms and conditions imposed by the Bank
- Bank of Ceylon holds the right to change, add or revise any conditions and facilities offered for BOC Smart Salary Saver Accounts.
- It is advisable to contact your nearest BOC branch or our Call Centre on 1975 for the latest information and prevailing terms and conditions
Daily investment of additional funds
The excess funds retaining a balance of Rs.10,000/- in BOC Smart Salary Saver account are invested in a special Fund Management Account on daily basis with a return.
Easy access for invested funds for day to day payments
When the account holder/s withdraw funds / make any payments from the BOC Smart Salary Saver account, the deficit amount if any will be automatically funded from the Fund Management Account, up to the amount available in this account.
Instant Salary Advance
A salary advance up to 90% of your take-home salary is available for BOC Smart Salary Saver account holders, if the required criteria are met.
Your salary should be remitted to BOC Smart Salary Saver Account for more than 3 months to enjoy this facility.
- E-Commerce enabled Debit Card
- Smart Online Banking, B-App, SmartPay and other digital banking services
- Smart Passbook, e-statements and SMS alerts to view account details
Other Benefits ;
- The accounts can be opened with an initial deposit of Rs. 2,000/-.
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirement to be maintained in accounts
Following documents are required ;
- BOC Smart Salary Saver Account Opening Application (Bank Form) [Download Here]
- Fund Management Account Opening Application (Bank Form)
- Salary Slips of last three months duly certified by the Employer
- Documentary evidence to confirm the employment status (Employee Identity Card, Employment Contract, a letter issued by the employer etc.)
- Employer Confirmation Form (Bank Form)
- National Identity Card
For Qualified Professionals;
- Letter/ Membership Card issued by Professional Institution
- Documents to prove the source of income and average monthly income
- Last three month’s income statements/ Tax receipts
For Salary Advance Facility;
- Salary Advance Application (Bank Form)
- Salary Advance Agreement (Bank Form)
* Conditions apply