‘BOC Abhimana’ - Government Pensioners Loan Scheme
- Government Pensioners below 75 years of age
- Pension should be remitted to BOC Account (Joint accounts will not be permitted.)
- To start a business
- Educational Expenses of their children
- To meet Medical Expenses
- House Repairs
- Any other purpose legally acceptable (to uplift the lifestyle of the pensioners)
No upper limit.
(Monthly installment of the loan should be restricted to 75% of gross pension and consider maximum 10% of other income)
Maximum 15 years
- Pension should be remitted to BOC Account.
- Decreasing Term Assurance policy (DTA Policy)
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any term and condition in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or BOC Call Centre: 1975