- Special Deposit Account (SDA)
- Personal Foreign Currency Accounts (PFCA)
- Business Foreign Currency Accounts (BFCA)
- Inward Investment Accounts (IIA)
- Outward Investment Account (OIA)
- Capital Transactions Rupee Account (CTRA)
- Diplomatic Foreign Currency Account (DFA)
- Diplomatic Rupee Account (DRA)
- Senior Foreign Nationals’ Special Accounts - SFNFDA & SFNRA
- Resident Guest Scheme Accounts - RGFCA & RGRCA
Resident Guest Scheme Accounts - RGFCA & RGRCA
Investors and professionals who come to Sri Lanka under "Resident Guest Scheme' implemented by the Department of Immigration and Emigration, subject to the following.
An investor is required to remit or bring a sum of United States Dollars (USD) 250,000 or its equivalent in another designated foreign currency for investment in Sri Lanka and a further sum of USD 35,000 per person for the upkeep in Sri Lanka of the investor and dependents accompanied by him.
A professional is required to remit or bring into Sri Lanka a sum of USD 2,000 per month and a further sum of USD 1,000 per month for each dependent accompanied by him, for living expenses in Sri Lanka.
Resident Guest Foreign Currency Accounts (RGFCAs)
Resident Guest Rupee Current Accounts – Investors (RGRCAs – Investors)
Resident Guest Rupee Current Accounts – Professionals (RGRCAs – Professionals)
RGFCAs can be opened and maintained in the form of saving accounts in the Domestic Banking Unit in following designated foreign currencies.
RGRCAs can be opened and maintained in the form of current accounts in the Domestic Banking Unit in Sri Lanka Rupees.