- Special Deposit Account (SDA)
- Personal Foreign Currency Accounts (PFCA)
- Business Foreign Currency Accounts (BFCA)
- Inward Investment Accounts (IIA)
- Outward Investment Account (OIA)
- Capital Transactions Rupee Account (CTRA)
- Diplomatic Foreign Currency Account (DFA)
- Diplomatic Rupee Account (DRA)
- Senior Foreign Nationals’ Special Accounts - SFNFDA & SFNRA
- Resident Guest Scheme Accounts - RGFCA & RGRCA
Save your hard earned money with any Foreign Currency Account at BOC and get maximum benefits for your deposits.
Overseas Branches provide fast and convenient service to our clients and meet clients’ requirements
We can access financial services in different jurisdictions provide cross-border payment services
BOC has many foreign representatives to help you by giving necessary information regarding your transactions, remittances and funds transfers
Pay Office at Airport
Pay Office at Bandaranaike International Airport works around the clock in Departure & Arrival areas to fulfill your currency transactions and other services.
BOC is receiving Inward Remittances from Banks and Exchange Houses worldwide which is well equipped and linked with all branches to extend a prompt services
The outward remittances refer to the process of sending money in foreign locations from the home country in their currency.