- Initial Deposit of USD 5,000/- or its equivalent in other designated currencies is accepted to open a Demand Deposit Account. Payments will be made on written instructions as cheque books are not issued.
- Minimum Deposit of USD 5,000/- or its equivalent in other designated currencies is accepted.
Inward outward remittances
- Outward remittances could be affected free from Exchange Control requirements.
- Financing and Advisory Services
- Customers who require advices in Offshore Banking activities relating to Trade Finance, Fund Transfers and credit are given by the Officers specialized in respective areas.
- How do I get an offshore bank account
- To open an offshore bank account is quite simple and requirements that offshore banks set for their customers are quite standardized
Current account could be opened for
- A company registered abroad
- A company registered with Board of Investment (BOI) in Sri Lanka
- Other Approved Institutions (Under the Approval of Controller of Exchange)