SPE Development programme
Small Holders Plantation Entrepreneurship Development programme - (SPEnDP)
- Provide credit facilities to enhance the living standard of the low income community through income generating activities approved by the respective project officer.
- Settler farmers –Up toRs.250,000/-
- Grass root level institutions - Up toRs.2.0Mn
- Factories and Processing Centers - Up to Rs.7.5Mn
- Up to 5 years including an optional grace period up to12 months
Area of Operation
- Selected Divisional Secretariat Division in Kandy, Kegalle, NuwaraEliya and Monaragala districts.
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility)
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444
Development Banking Division,
20th Floor, Head Office,
Bank of Ceylon,
No: 01, BOC Square, Bank of Ceylon Mawatha,
Tel: 011 220 4528 / 011 220 4526 / 011220 4527,
Fax: 011 2448606
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- Be a settler of the Hadabima or Mahaweli resettlement schemes or low income small holders in the intermediate zone of Monaragala.
- Be a member of vulnerable groups below poverty line.
- Should not be a willful defaulter.
- Not be a borrower from other institutions under the same scheme.
- Be able to provide equity contribution not less than 20 % of the estimated project cost.
- Be able to provide required collateral to the bank.
- The project should be recommended by the respective Project Management Unit.
- The project should be technically feasible and commercially viable and have an assured continuous market.