Prosperity Loan Scheme "Saubagya"
- To provide credit facilities to Micro -Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) other than the activities in agriculture, livestock and fisheries sectors.
- In addition small and medium construction sector (Grade C5 to C11) constructors are eligible under this scheme to purchase related machinery &equipments.
- Adequate security considering the amount of loan.
- Mortgage of property (75% of FSV)
- Fire, burglary insurance cover duly assigned in favor of the bank
- Considering the size / category of MSME project - Maximum Rs. 25.0 Mn
- For construction sector - Maximum Rs. 5.0 Mn
- Up to 60 months including 6 months grace period
Area of Operation
- All Island
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility)
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444
Development Banking Division,
20th Floor, Head Office,
Bank of Ceylon,
No: 01, BOC Square, Bank of Ceylon Mawatha,
Tel: 011 220 4528/ 011 220 4525 / 011220 4526
Fax: 011 2448606
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be a permanent resident of the area
- Should not be a willful defaulter to any financial institution.
- Be able to provide equity contribution not less than 25 % of the estimated cost of the project.
- Be able to satisfy the bank with a positive cash flow and an adequate repayment capacity.
- Be able to provide the collateral required by the bank.